Marine Antennas MA-500
Concinnity and Solid design for GPS Marine Antenna with Advanced Technology
MA500 is designed for the Marine Vessels mast or tall buildings that require long extra cables without signal constraint to the GPS receivers. MA500 is not only hidden in a durable and waterproof cover; but also cable is protected by a base which can prevent damage. The special design for MA500 is really delicate; compact and reliable. Besides that have concinnity and compacted design for base. It is the integration of the high performance GPS patch antenna and a low noise amplifier into an extremely fully waterproof enclosure and when connected to a GPS receiver with 2.5~5.5 VDC antenna power; it can provide excellent antenna signal amplification and out-band filtering with rejection for that receiver at 3V DC or 5V DC input voltage.
1. Antenna element:
- (1) Center frequency: 1575.42mhz +/-1.023mhz.
- (2) Polarization: R.H.C.P. (right handed circular polarization).
- (3) Absolute gain @ zenith: +5dbi typical.
- (4) Gain @ 10o elevation: -1dbi typical.
- (5) Axial ratio: 3db max.
- (6) Output vswr: 1.5:1 max.
- (7) Output impedance: 50ohm.
2. Low noise amplifier:
- (1) Center frequency: 1575.42mhz +/- 1.023mhz.
- (2) Power gain: 28 +/-4.5db.
- (3) Bandwidth: 2mhz min.
- (4) Noise figure: 1.5 max.
- (5) Outer band attenuation: 20db min. @ Fo +/-50mhz.
- (6) Supply voltages: 2.5 to 5.5v dc.
- (7) Current consumption: 13mA@3.0V DC; 18mA@5.0V DC.
- (8) VSWR: 1.5max.
- (9) Output impedance: 50ohm.
- (10) Overall performance: antenna element; LNA & coax cable.
- (11) Center frequency: 1575.42mhz.
- (12) Gain: 30 +/-4.5db.
- (13) Noise figure: 2.0max.
- (14) Bandwidth: 2mhz min.
- (15) Axial ratio: 3db max.
- (16) Vswr: 1.5max.
- (17) Output impedance: 50ohm.
3. Environmental conditions:
- (1) Operating temperature: -30°c to +80°c.
- (2) Storage temperature: -40°c to +100°c.
- (3) Relative humidity: 40% to 95% non-condensing.
- (4) Water resistance: 100% waterproof.
4. Physical constructions:
- (1) Constructions: enclosure center feeds TNC connector for antenna output.
- (2) Dimensions: 78mm(dia.) x 96mm(h).
- (3) Mounting base: 70mm(w) x 35mm(h).
- (4) Weight: 150grams(without cable).
- (5) Standard mounting: concinnity and solid design.
5. Cable & connector:
- (1)RF: 10 meter RG58 A/U connectors are hermetically molded. plastics for waterproof and stain relief.
- (2)Cable pulling strength: 12kg for 5sec.
- (3)Connector available: BNC (standard); other types (optional).